One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

My patience with the Omanis has its limits. And September is outside of those limits. If the DA gets signed before I sell, then I don't sell. Presumably the balance sheet will reflect the addition of the land and the other transactions contained within the DA and this will be published as of September 30 quarterly filing (published mid-Nov). It MAY even include, if allowed by GAAP accounting, the NPV (net present value) of the projected future cash flows. In either case, the book value of Omagine Inc. will be substantially higher this coming fall. Depending on how the market values the NPV, the market value of the company should move accordingly.

Ergo, ipsofacto, etc, etc, I stand by my earlier estimates in the BOOK VALUE/share. Correction, I have to revisit my math to take into account the increased # of shares now outstanding. So my previous estimates are probably a few $s too high. AGAIN, I'm only talking BV here. Will be interesting to see how the market perceives all of this.

For those interested, I will republish my revised BOOK VALUE numbers shortly after the DA gets signed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply