One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Well Bill I hope IM wrong but I can pretty much say that there is a good chance Im not. As much as I am against the current administration and there complete inepitude in foreign affairs I have little doubt that history will show that George W taking out Saddam may ave been one of the worst froeign policy decsions in the last 50 years. THe entire balance of power was dirupted by thi incredible blunder. IRan is now unchecked spreading there influence around the middle east and most likely with nuclear capabilites on the hoizon if not already here. Syria is a disaster and breading ground for ISIS and other terrorist orgainizations and on the verge of lsoing ground, along with Iraq and leading to a true calafate. Afghanistan has been one blunder after another, Iraq is becoming fractionated with no hope. Yemen is eesentially governless, Egypt without a stable govt and relations with Israel as bad as its been in decades. THis is just a few of the squirmishes that are blossoming with many others on there way.

THe middle east is a sh-t storm with a sphere of influence that has infested Europe which has lost control of its own countries

For us in this isolated problem I fear the bigger issues will amke getting a project like this funded and completed rather difficult. There has been so little psoitive news since the signing that how any can have faithem is admirable but laughable to me- sort of.

I believe sometime soon there will be a war of rather sizeable proportion with sovergn borders not the issue at hand

New Message
Please login to post a reply