One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Good morning, Stock Shark. Apoloogies for the delayed response but it was a long weekend holiday in Canada yesterday and I was enjoying the family.

Thanks for your question. As a general rule of thumb, the direction of share price doesn't impact my view on the fundamentals of a company. Rather, share price is a short-term perception of what the investment community believes.

With respect to Omagine, my view is as strong as ever. From this point forward, it's simply a question of math. What will be the ultimate cost of borrowing and construction be? How much will the land be valued at? How much revenue will the project generate?

Given the current market capitalization of Omagine vs. future net income scenarios, I have very few worries and, as such, do not watch the OMAG tape. I'm just patiently waiting for the final big picture to be unveiled ... and the subsequent commensurate increase in market capitalization. Said another way, I'm very confident about how this all plays out.

As always, you must realize that I am not an investment advisor and only providing my view relative to my specific investment objectives. Make sure to consult a professional advisor regarding your specific financial situation.

Best,

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply