One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Apologies to all, because it may very well have been I that caused the .05 dip in the stock price today since my old buy order was a GTC order and just hung around till someone was willing to sell shares to me at $1.25. Sooo, I received a fill of 2900 shares today---leaving a wopping open order of just 47 shares (from my original GTC order placed in early February). Just for the Halibut (sounds fishy,doesn't it) I'll let that order remain open (only because I get a few more free trades from my brokerage firm) to attempt to complete the original buy order at $1.25. In summary, I have succeeded in achieving my goal ,just around the time that "BIG Al" bailed out. This was purely coincidental I assure you. In announcing the completion of of my accumulation phase, I am now giving notice to Frank and Charley that they may now proceed with the completion of both the Construction Contract and the Financial Agreement. Guys, it's now time to "let em rip". I shall not be upset if those 47 shares never get filled. If fact I would prefer that they never get filled because GTC orders remain on the books for six months before they automatically go up in smoke, so if we don't see that $1.25 price for six months we should be well on our way to the stars. I'll assume that both CCC-Oman and the banks with which you are dealing , will be working on Monday (President's Day) so let's see if you can nail things down over this three day weekend so that the overdue announcements can appear in an 8-K published during the next (shortened) week. Thanking you in advance, Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply