One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

So much impatience over the last few days/weeks....

Lets just remember that since the DA was signed, the Middle East was rocked by a CATASTROPHIC financial crisis brought on by the drop in oil prices. All Govs are having trouble balancing the books and unfortunately this means contractors don't get paid and must write off chunks of their receivables.

This has caused plenty of companies running up big losses. Al Hassan has had trouble for a while. But look at Arabtec in UAE who lost almost half a billion dollars last year, yes I meant to write billion! Drake and Skull posted mega-losses too, not to mention the big Saudi contractors. The banks and credit cards are just about maxed out now too trying to plug the gaps!

Our co-investor in LLC, CCC (for now anyway), have long been reporting such problems to the media, plus they have their own oil exploration division so they were probably double pummeled. Losing CCC was a major major setback, but without them, i believe we are stronger in the long run. (The CCC construction contract reeked of a bad deal)

Negotiations with new investors are bound to be a slow, slow, uphill, and rocky roads, especially if we are talking about locals investors.

So i'm pretty sure that these are the reasons for the holdups.......was there ever any question??

But after losing a major investor in the project, and with all the banks dry, management say they are close to getting the show back on the road! In the face of the current crisis in the region, if management get to achieve the goal of starting in H1 2017, it would be a mega achievement!! They sound confident so who cares if they miss a date or two, give em a break and look at the bigger picture!

New Message
Please login to post a reply