One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

In this respect I am a bit more worried.

Figures you are mentioning are really based on so many presumptions. As it stands, we are still playing with outdated financial construction, based on outdated economic scenario and outdated master plan with outdated concept design.

In my view, and I am not an expert, that is good enough for speculative investment, but for the real thing our case must be much more solid. At the time, I thought the deal with CCC was really bad. They were supposed to get 15% of shares + $2.5bn contract in return for a very small and secured cash injection. I now think the deal was probably realistic. As it stands, deal with the other company may be much worse.

I firmly believe that in addition to what company already has, the main attraction to any large investor will be properly conducted and updated feasibility study. Fact and figures, plans, pictures, marketing material...

That is why I think the company will have to do whatever needed to secure money for the initial stage, whatever the cost, and  as soon as possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply