One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Today we are seeing an upward swing in the share price, as the stock tries to recover from the disasterous slide we witnessed yesterday. Obviously, someone or someones threw in the towel yesterday, causing the stock to crash down hard. I can't hardly blame them after enduring all these setbacks that just seem to continue forever. Some of us are well underwater here and trying hard to see some light at the end of this tunnel, but is there any light to be found? I think that is the question that many of us are struggling with now.

Sure Charlie will tell us what we want & need to hear, but this has reached a point where words can no longer keep this ship afloat, imho. Investors are hungry for something tangible to hold onto, which means we need to witness some real action taking place to ensure us this project can and will move forward. To be honest, I'm not sure where the hell we are at this point! So it's no wonder we have some folks are jumping ship to salvage what they can, instead of taking the chance of going down with the captain(Charlie) on his sinking ship. 

It's up to Charlie to provide us investors with some kind of light (action plan) at the end of the tunnel. It has come to the point where we need a clear understanding of where we really stand w/OMAN Project and where we go from here. Frankly, if we don't get that soon, we may very well take on more water than this ship can handle to stay afloat! 

With that said, Charlie ABSOLUTELY NEEDS to take some affirmative action action to restore investor confidence before it's too late! And not just some more reassuring words, but rather a REAL ACTION PLAN to prove to us that there is a viable plan to move the OMAN project forward in a reasonable time period. Wishing and hoping isn't cutting it anymore for me, along with the others who recently decided to bail ship.

Though I haven't thrown in the towel just yet, I may be tempted to without a reason to believe this project will move forward soon to attract new investors. Us current shareholders can't keep this afloat forever without seeing some tangible progress to get us where we need to be in the not so distant future. Sure it takes time, but that's no excuse for all the delays and pitfalls that have plagued this project from the beginning. 

It's all in your hands Charlie and what you do or don't do could decide the fate of this ship, even before it has the opportunity to sail the open seas. Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply