PACIFIC NORTH WEST CAPITAL CORP.
One of North America's newest and largest primary platinum group metals deposits, located in the well established mining community of Sudbury, Ontario
- M&I resource of 2,463,000 ounces PGM plus gold
About Pacific North West Capital
- Pacific North West Capital is a mineral exploration company focused on the exploration and development of platinum group metals (PGM’s), precious and base metals
- The corporate philosophy is to be a project generator, explorer and operator with the objective to option or joint venture our mineral projects with major mining companies.
- Focus for 2013 is to advance the company’s flagship project, the River Valley deposit and maintain our aggressive search for new assets and viable exploration programs
Well Positioned For Success
- Ability to share resources, costs, and expertise as a member of the International Metals Group
- Emerging market demand and rising prices for PGM
- Extensive resource sector experience among management and Board of Directors
- Significant shareholder of Next Gen Metals (TSX.V:N)
River Valley Project Highlights
- River Valley Measured + Indicated resources: 91 million tonnes @ 0.58 g/t* palladium, 0.22 g/t platinum, 0.04 g/t gold at a cut-off grade of 0.8 g/t PdEq** for 2,463,000 ounces PGM*** plus gold
- River Valley Inferred resources: 36 million tonnes @ 0.36 g/t palladium, 0.14 g/t platinum, 0.03 g/t gold at a cut-off grade of 0.8 g/t PdEq for 614,000 ounces PGM plus gold
- On a PdEq basis, the Measured + Indicated resources contain 3,944,000 ounces PdEq and the Inferred resources contain 1,201,000 ounces PdEq
- River Valley PGM-copper-nickel sulphide mineralized zones remain open to expansion with continued exploration
Recent Drill Results
- DNZ2012-MET1 intersected 298 metres grading 1.9 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.125% copper and 0.024% (i.e., 2.9 g/t PdEq) nickel from 2 metres down-hole.
- Including: 23 metres grading 2.5 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.151% copper and 0.033% nickel from 126 metres down hole (i.e., 3.8 g/t PdEq); and 144 metres grading 2.6 g/t Pd+Pt+Au, 0.156% copper and 0.028% nickel (i.e., 3.9 g/t PdEq) from 156 metres down hole. The hole ended in PGM mineralization.
Pacific North West Capital belongs to the International Metals Group. Here are our other great companies.
Last changed at 02-Apr-2013 01:15PM by AGORACOM