Patented Intellectual Property Elemental to Virtually Every Microprocessor Design
Computers, servers, workstations, home theater systems, digital TVs, video games, DVD Recorders/Players, mobile handsets, automotive electronics and more...
  • Demo Video
  • Private Messages
  • Edit My Profile
  • View/Edit Portfolio

AGORACOM News Flash

BREAKING NEWS!!!

SL: CSE

AGORACOM Welcomes Supreme Pharmaceuticals (SL: CSE) Canada’s Newest Entrant to $1.3B Medical Marijuana Industry

• Dedicated to securing multiple producing medical marijuana facilities in Canada and applying for several MMPR commercial production licences. 
  • South Okanagan Producing Facility vendor is confident that their prior experience and expertise in the industry and the high commercial standards of the production facility will enable full compliance with Department of Health requirements for a full commercial MMPR license (See release).

Hub On AGORACOM / Corporate Profile / Read Release

Banned_profile
This user has been banned for violating Agoracom's Six Rules of Use

Re: On a positive note

in response to On a positive note by toxic waste
posted on Feb 24, 12 09:30PM

Exactly, i tend to agree with this analogy. It seems to me it was a victory to get 20 days also. IMO. I think another thing is, things sure are speeding up? or is it just me?

Best wishes

New Message

Please login to post a reply

AGORACOM Quick Tips

Small & Micro Cap 2.0 Blog by George Tsiolis ... Read it Now
Watch
Today's Show
in 00:00:000

President's D.D.

The '336 patent was vindicated in the ND of California Federal Court.. as HTC was unanimously found to infringe PTSC's patent. Now back to the International Trade Commission to reverse their findi... read more

Stock Quote