Portrush Petroleum Corporation

Oil & Gas Company

Free

Tim , hope you and I both have 9 lives...

I am in the opinion that downside from here is mimimal..

Eg.. What can we do with another Texas well producing.... but  only add to it bottom line.. If gas prices takes a bit of a dive, will we go back to where we were?  I doubt it......Also,  I  have already been there, so I am not worried..  I know the area and how it feels.

The present Texas well being finished should,.. no, will help to shore up prices and keep them from going below our WORST LOWS ..  so here is my thoughts

BUT..., if  in this case , if the Moore well  turns out ANY decent numbers at all , the only thing I can see on horizon is a "' COMPANY MAKER ".. The cash flow from this Ontario project could & should be something.   Yes, I have a sizable number of shares and will continue hold my core, and will also continue to buy on dips.

The Texas Wells are just a small percentage owned by Portrush for cash flow, I feel,  but PORTRUSH has the LARGEST POSITION in Ontario's Moore Twp. location.

Now remembering ," Risk VS REWARD."  I will ask you  now, what do you see in down side risk ?? Now,  What can you see in REWARD  ??

Case Closed..

P.S.-- I got a few anothers as well.  And, yes I am diversified, It cost me $ 65,000 to learn that lesson.  Hell, I can even spell .... "DIVERSIFIED" now.

And I made it all back in a year.... once.. I learned some of the rules. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply