Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Message: Probe Metals Intersects 20.5 g/t Gold over 9 Metres in Expansion Drilling at Val-d'Or Eas

Bob,

It all looks good !

current assets :

• 60 to 70% of Sleepy ( from the AZX agreement ) 300,000 ounces
  • 1.7 million ounce and higher of both underground and shallow decent open pit grade gold.
  • chromite .....just hanging on ?  Can it be sold ? Maybe.

Activities

• drilling on Cadillac break south of sleepy
  • drilling in Detour with Soquem
  • expansion drilling in Val dor very successful so far.
  • discovery drilling in Val dor

i looked at market caps.....some companies like Torq have no drill results sitting around 45 million ?   Others are going the way of Alexandria hoping for miracles and issuing shares. Example Terrax mining will get to 200 million outstanding shares and no viable /sellable resource !  Yet they will have a market cap of 70 to 80 million.

Be patient !  Dr. Palmer analyzes ! And he has 30 days from notification of results to get news to market !!  Hence the term : Material Change Report.Large investors with NDA's most likely get some direction but no information.  Dave knows 30 days before we do !  Very tight no information leaks ....the best way to go.

I suspect Dave will be successful in 2 or 3 of the 3 area's.   

If Cadillac break east and south is positive .....spend and resource estimate will give Probe 70% of the ownership of that rather large piece of property that already is home to Sleepy ( 300,000 ounces ).

in the end PRB can raise capital if needed !  Resource close to 2.5 million in Val dor will get them to almost 3 bucks.  So.....this time next year will be a massive flow through offering maybe 20 million FT shares at 4.00 and 10 million warrants at a strike price  much higher.

Or Val dor will be sold for around 450 million maybe 550 depends on the price of gold ......PRB will become PRB minerals and Dave P will find another struggling miner to buy !

Either way PRB has been thorough enough to turn over a mine that is ready to go !

Their is time enjoy your time  Take the time.

You bring the shovel I will bring the lime !

CT

New Message
Please login to post a reply