Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Mudlogger77, this is a valid assumption. From my talks with Murry I am under the assumption that it is gold. My argument for this is backed up by the answers I received to two of my questions. The gold grades increase the deeper you go on the main corridor and there hasnt been any significant amounts of copper reported from there. There is copper, zinc and silver present, but it seems to me that the gold will be the most prominent one value wise. These other metals could be byproducts of the gold mining and increase value of the resource. However, it would depend on the grades and how much could be separated per ton. It may not be feasable to try to save these byproducts. I would like to hear opinions from the board on this which I think warrants a discussion. This is my opinion on the" Worst Case Scenario" and would appreciate anything contrary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply