Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The one thing I find puzzling is that we were led to beleive news ( updates ) would be regular by now( end of Sept ) and yet really nothing to speak of. I realize that things are probably going on behind the scenes but what purpose would it serve to have us anticipate updates and not receive any.What sequence of events would sli be waiting for if in fact they had info to share. Although the interesting speculation on this board is entertaining and the non issue of updates gives all our armchair quarterbacks a chance to strut their stuff, what is really going on. If anyone ( silverback, sculpin,hogtown) has any scenarios that would apply, I would be very interested. ( prime aswell ) I welcome all scenarios but would appreciate thoughts from the afforementioned. If we have what we think we have then what are we waiting for...waiting patiently but getting confused by events or non events

New Message
Please login to post a reply