Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I wonder when the US became the only player allowed to buy this play. From what I have read on this form of late they are upset at what has happened with china and are and I quote" teaching us a lesson" with our stock price. I specifically remember being told and a B and B that this would be sold to the highest bidder meaning anybody is in the play. So am I to expect then that the US will also now determine the time and amount when they see fit to end this. It is absurd to think we would eliminate all players to have given it to one. If that is the facts than can I assume that like any other business deal if you have exclusivity than the deal is down and people know for how much we just have to wait on the mighty Americans to honor us with the great gift. I appreciate all the work that people have done with calculations and such but maybe we are focusing on the wrong end of this and our answer is staring us right in the face and we are not seeing it. Maybe I'm the only one but in my company you have to pay me to get 100% of my business. And you don't get to call all the shots. Just my thought s right now.
New Message
Please login to post a reply