Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
People probably would take the exit if the stock was not at such a sorry price, tuff to get out when you get nothing for your shares, if you forgot, a lot of people bought at 2 bucks plus, now it's worth squat, no choice but to ride it out, wish I would have dumped everything during the dead cat bounce, whether you like it or not your stuck with a bunch of PO'd investors. I realize it's easy for you guys that were in cheap, worse case now your even. Did you ever think these bashers, are only angry share holders that feel they got takin advantage of? I know I got swept up in the hype, stopped using my brain, well it's working now, if you think I am falling for some carefully put together words about where they drilled I don't think so, its time to question everything, if they did not drill the anomaly, then show us were they drilled, as far as I am concerned management should not be allowed to sell any shares, they know we're all the dud holes were drilled, I don't, if I did know maybe I would be dumping my shares just like the CEO is doing now, just my opinion. And as far as the new director, did you ever think he maybe retired cause he is at retirement age, he put his time in, being a director is a perfect retirement gig, according to Lori you can be a sli director for years not doing anything, her words not mine. Our only hope is they can target some good drills, or get Some good surface samples, cause if they don't the next PP will be done at pennies, if there still is a company. Again only my humble opinion.
New Message
Please login to post a reply