Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

REB,

I'm not trying to be rude and I hope this does not come across that way either. But, if things are really as bad as you make them out to be, why would Lori start selling a few shares (at least for her) now at 75-80 cents rather than back in the last quarter of 2011 or early January when the price was at $2.00 and higher? And if things were really that bad, do you not think that Lori would be selling more of her shares in SLI? My guess is she has maybe sold 1-2% of her holdings. Again, why would she have invested more than $1,500,000 of her own money at $1.80 per share in the private placement last fall, if this was a sinking ship?

I could continue but don't want to be considered a pumper. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly happy with the share price at the moment either as my average share price is $1.49, but I've got my eye on the prize at the end of this portion of the race (sale of Tesoro) and then look forward to enjoying the gift that keeps on giving after that.

... just my opinion ...

And using the famous words of Mr. Hobbes - God Bless All!

MM2

New Message
Please login to post a reply