Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Northern, in my opinion I feel that you have not performed an accurate analysis of your position in SLI. You are attaching blame to posters for “pumping” and seem to be letting yourself off the hook for a “bad decision” and wish you were out of it. I remember when you were optimistic, not too long ago. (My timeframe, not yours)

I would suggest that you place the positive things with SLI that are still present (and have never changed) on one side and the negative things on the other side and perhaps come to a more reasonable evaluation. There are many positive aspects that have not changed since I first saw the ovoid with those exciting bright colours. There is no point in repeating the long list, but the fact that Quantec is 95% accurate and BOW has done the math for you (which you can confirm yourself) should lead you to believe that you have invested in a remarkably unusual speculation, with a SLI having a good chance of becoming a world class mine. I repeat that the next world class mine will be discovered by science.

On the negative side, the first SLI gold grades did not support the above statements; the reasons have been thoroughly discussed here. As well junior minors have been hit hard, and even if the grades were more promising the share price would have been hit hard by now. It is unfortunate that most us invested when the price was high, and that we are also looking at red numbers.

This is exactly the time for seasoned investors to make money on any promising junior miners.

I have a despondent friend, now elderly, that is sitting all alone in his hospital room, thinking he would be better off dead. In spite of a net worth of a couple of million dollars or more, he has not been able to climb out of his depression in spite of all kinds of treatments. Reflecting over his life, my thoughts drift to some clues, such as that he has not had any backup interests; he tended to perhaps not make adequate analyses of some situations that I knew about, and as well he tended to be rather self-centered. I realize that for all of us, our belly-button is the center of our universe, but everyone really has to make room for others, and interact socially in an appropriate way. I think that perhaps lacking some of these qualities have not prepared him for adversity.

Your health and your brain are very precious commodities, use your brain wisely.

New Message
Please login to post a reply