Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Just a little recap, since it was announced quite awhile ago, over 4 months ago (2013-01-14 19:24 ET – News Release):

I wonder how many shareholders actually voted those 6.7 Million shares. They did get the white vote proxy, that actually came in the mail, on time, and was very straight forward, with really no work at all to complete your vote.

I remember the green proxy, being quite difficult, on a very stringent time frame, having to call & collect your control numbers, and yet it still seems the green kicked some serious behind!

I remember my two calls with Georgeson Inc, and yet neither call the person could tell me who the CEO was?

Anyway, here is the recap:

After a two-week delay, Gilby Len Hastman and Darcy Kim Hastman (the concerned shareholders) have now received the scrutineer report of St. Elias Mines Ltd. for the annual general and special meeting of shareholders of the company held on Dec. 27, 2012 (the AGM). To date, the company has not publicly announced these results. Significantly, the report discloses that management of the company (management) received approximately 6,671,436 votes at the AGM, which is in stark contrast to the 64,649,933 shares represented by the valid green proxies received by the concerned shareholders and delivered to the company for use at the AGM (please see the news release of the concerned shareholders dated Jan. 2, 2013). Therefore, the green proxies accounted for approximately 91 per cent of the total votes cast at the AGM in favour of electing the dissident nominees as directors of the company. This was a remarkable result.

The report also confirms that, of the five management nominees for directors, Lori McClenahan and Tina Whyte received, respectively, the fewest and second fewest votes cast, including by shareholders who completed white proxies for use at the AGM.

New Message
Please login to post a reply