Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

This is a more complex case than some may think. There are so many aspects of our societal structure that this case may affect, and much consideration must go into the decision.

This release tonight had to be put out by the company, no matter who was in charge, and I wouldn,t doubt the judge asked that this be a requirement, to update shareholders as well as the public that this case may affect also. I would take the release coming out, as a good sign, if you noticed in the past bit, that the Green Team was the only one to inform shareholders and update us with at least something, while really, the onus should have been on the company and they should have been compelled to inform, and perhaps even required by law to do so. So a very prompt information update is a good sign of Corporate Goverance, whether the company wished to do this or not, it reflects change happening,imo.

I am dismayed at the decision to change the hearing location only being revealed to us shareholders this morning. There was not ample time for shareholders to alter plans to attend this new designation. I do not know why the jumping around of venues, but this hampers transperancy in restricting who and how many shareholders and public may attend. I believe the public as well as the media, should have been informed well in advance of these changes in the court location. This decision, will effect the public as well as the shareholders not only in this investment, but every investment on the Venture exchange and perhaps any investment period in Canada, when the contradicting laws are scrutinized between the regulatories, the Exchange,the Judicial System, the Constitution, Rights Act, etc. And the last sentence refers to the complexity I conveyed in the first part of this post, about this case.

This case should not have ever came before the courts, it should have been cut and dried, and I thank ever shareholder that stuck to their investment and made this possible to come this far, you guys are amazing! Its because of this unity and as important, holding on to your shares through all these tough times, made this possible and may help to make considerable change in the future towards recogintion and protection of shareholders, not only in this company, but many others. The power of a few is the problem with so many things today when power can be abused and the rights of many ignored, many get taken advantage of and beaten, only for the perpetrators to just keep culling and taking the cream til there is nothing left. This is why so many investors in the markets get burned, time and time again, and nothing will change until this is realized by more than a few people, and its the public awareness that will help change things and also help protect the markets. This case is a step to distribute the power and the rights of each and every shareholder of every company in this nation.

The Judge has a reasonably easy decision in my opinion to make. He has to uphold public security in the markets and recognize the rights of shareholders in any trading company, which he does. He has a mandate to protect the public interest and it is part of his Oath to do so. The complexity of the simple decision arises when his perception allows him to see the problems with the law that allowed this situation to arise. Then he understands how this decision not only effects shareholders of SLI, but many others including the public, this is what causes the complexity.

I believe he has no choice but to recognize the majority of shareholders in this case, as it pertains to a much wider spectrum of our society. A consise decision has to be made on our part as well whereas time is of the essense for this total company. Whoever wins here, must raise money as quick as possible, especially to secure the flagship property Tesoro. We know that the White could raise money quickly, because they showed us that by the 100 million share PP they tried to do, in which I believe some investors were told that it was full when announced. The Green has the ability to raise the required funds as well, this is plain to see by talking to many investors. So the thing is, we NEED to know promptly so that we have the time to raise the required funds to secure this company. If we are denied the time needed, many other societal concerns come into play and most likely would not put a favourable picture on the justice system as well as all connected societal levels. The simple thing being, because of a court case that should never have happened, with protection of investors boasted by regulatory bodies, 1000,s more investors risk losing everything at the mercy of a decision that should never ever should have had to be made by a court. This is where negligence and a few other things could garner into the equation, and yes, accountability, there is enough evidence to warrant a sound case on that aspect alone IMO.

Anyhow, perhaps I will finish the book in another post sometime. Expect a few days yet to hear the decision IMO, but there is still ample time to save the company and the savings of 1000,s of investors, we will NOT be a statistic.

IMO

thank you

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply