Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

A very prudent and excellent move to help secure the properties for the shareholders!!! Thank you so much for this very proactive thinking and safeguard!!! I take this highly as a demonstration of capability to understand and run a company very efficiently on the Dissidents part!

This will alleviate much worries off the shareholders if the decision takes a little longer, as long as the flagship, and other Peruvian properties are secured, we can sleep better at night. A conservation of cash should have been undertaken by the company in the travel department in the last financials, that could have easily covered the cost for renewal. It didn,t and doesn,t make sense to me that the travel category stayed that high while the companies treasury was quickly depleting. I would have liked to have seen a higher level of competence in this regard from the current management. And I surely hope the court recognizes the importance and timing of securing the properties for these 1000,s of investors, and takes that as utmost consideration at this time.

I believe this is too complex for a judge to write this decision on his own, therefore I would guess that he may need help from the levels of bureaucracy that his decision may effect. It is my sincere thought as well that this case will be used as a legal basis in other cases in the future.

I take this as a very powerful and confident release from the dissidents and suggest that donations are most likely needed now, more than ever. Now that shareholders know a bit about whats happening, that $90k is at least required, and you know what for, I suggest you have what you need now, to further secure your investment via donation.

Where the dissidents are being proactive to this extent, this displays confidence to me and shows that they are definitely not walking away and are fighting responsibly and amazingly for us, the shareholders! Also for the dissidents to partake in such a out of norm procedure to secure the properties, suggests that the current management are not looking out for the shareholders best interest in this regard as well. I mean some of our directors seem wealthy, why couldn,t they put their money where their mouth is and pour cash influsions into the treasury to ensure the investors best interests, they own shares and options as well that they would be supporting?

Gil, Darcy and legal council, you are doing an excellent job fighting for the shareholders rights and trying to further ensure that this company survives, no matter what. I am so proud to have a team such as you guys, perhaps gals too, fighting for the rights of the shareholders. A very noble and appreciable standing up for what you believe in and others as well.

IMO

Thank you very much

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply