Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I can,t fully understand this release, the CEO states: "which will require further time and expenses to be incurred by the Company" and "The Company intends to contest the application."

Who turns down money ? Especially at this time when our treasury must be very low. My God, the Hastmans say they want to put money IN, not take any out of the treasury. I think if you do a quick burn rate of cash for 3 months in the last financials, it looks like it is close to $1 million spent in those 3 months while perhaps a cash conservation mode was in effect. BUT, at that time, Feb 28th, the financials show approx $350,000 cash there. The next 3 month period is up tomorrow, and if the burn rate stayed the same through the period, then things would have to be sold off, because if a line of credit was established, I believe that would have to be released to shareholders and I have not seen any release as such. If assets were being sold, I think the company would have to report that as well to the shareholders, and I haven,t seen any release to that effect.

Also, in the article Molson put on here the other day, it appears that the SLI company subsidiary is pulling out of the Cueva Blanca property, by the way I understand the article. If thats true, then SLI may be totally given up on a property that had an unofficial resource estimate of at least 192,000 ounces of gold, not to mention close to a million ounces of silver and some other little quanities of minerals. Also a NR last year said that Buenaventura was interested in this property, and quick math could potentially make it worth perhaps .40 a share now at least. To further this, there may be a good chance that a reasonable copper resource could lie in the NE quadrant of this property, close to Candentes big copper resource.

The above figures are only approx, do your own math and DD.

So, if the company needs money, I don,t believe its a good idea to turn it down, especially from shareholders.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply