Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Touche, sliforever. LOL. You missed my point obviously, but thats ok. Just semantics anyway.

Yes kiss it goodbye, "sliforever", and sell your shares. Basic rules of investing, if you can't afford to lose it..........

BTW, are you GoneFishin'???? he really likes you, if you're not...and he will freely converse with you over at Stock House...he's got your back ;) - he's out to save all ya'll from being taken advantage of.

It is illegal to use swear words or use symbols; it's just so hard to call stock house by it's real name since the sli board is such a cesspool. I guess we could call it feces board or something to the like, it just doesn't sound as good.

The "dissidents" - are representing us - and I, for one pay my way, and don't expect something for nothing. How do you think they are paying for the court/lawyers to represent us if we don't give them anything? It ain't free. You wouldn't wanna be a leach would ya? They've dug really deep into their own pockets to support this! Lori is the one who likes to use people's hard earned money for curvey fashion shows, etc.

Cheers!!! More important things to do. Enjoy your day!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply