Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Dear JW,

I mean no offence but I don't feel comfortable putting out the amount I have sent in so far. Looking at past history, IMO, it is not in anyones best interest to share that information on a public board and most likely the calculations would not be accurate.

Also, if anyone out there has not donated to the cause yet, then chances are, it is not going to happen now or in the future. Reading all of your posts where you are trying to shame or bully others into donating and then asking them to post to let you know how much they sent in is , IMO , fruitless and also off putting. I believe a reminder now and then and the address and form info etc. of where to send donations would be more effective.

I understand how important it is for the Greens to get our support, but please knock off the attempts to shame or bully shareholders and believe that everyone is doing what they can to help.

Tweety

New Message
Please login to post a reply