Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Here I go, breaking my own rules again. (Do not feed the trolls.) Ever once in awhile I am standing in the wrong place and I get poked with that stir stick.

You, (sliforwhat), really are a piece of work! You are either seriously intellectually challenged or very, very, smart as in the proverbial fox. I prefer to believe the latter.

"I just wanted to know if the $30k currently raised and the additional raising of funds is for future use or to pay bills already outstanding." This is planting the seed of doubt in those that read this again and again. Why else ask the question? This has been answered already which you did acknowledged. "I understand why the money is being raised."

And you just got me to repeat that statement!! Well done.

"Ring leaders", really? Interesting connotation. This is a Hub not a ring however we do understand why you used the word ring, which, because I have said you are very smart then you already know, sooo why use it? Hmmmm!

I would ask that you find something meaningful in your life and devote all this energy to that end and leave us alone. We are doing just fine thank you. Bye.

Ah, that feels better.

Will post again next year. My $500.00 is in the controllers hands and can be used for whatever they see fit so that we my ultimately see what is truly in the ground under our Peruvian properties.

New Message
Please login to post a reply