Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thought we beat this 43101 to death when it came out, well everytime we look, we seem to find more! Or look @ more anyway.

This is somewhat old news, and matches what we've seen in many releases, but I took 1/2 hour, and added them all up & double checked everything.

From the 43101, when you add up the sampling (pages 20-22) you get the following:

62 samples, 1192.15 T, & 1105.47 OZ approx

That gives an average of 0.92 OZ/T from 62 samples, in only the A4, C1, C2, and a tiny bit, that we seem to see from the C3 (over 28 grams per ton, over these 62 samples)

WOW, and the verification samples were even higher!

Old news I guess, but when you look & add all those numbers up, and figure it all out for yourself, it is pretty mind boggling, especially when you see the price for gold they were getting as well! The random checks I did, pretty much getting the going rate for gold.

Wonder if that G & S calculation, needs to be reviewed again. Everyone remember that one?

Bet ya can't find the link? Another broken link, or so it appears? IMO

I have it saved away though! Pretty good calculation, with conservative numbers as "they" say, and the huge scaling factors, and they got what? How many OZ?

WOW!

Anyone remember?

Funny thing is, even @ 10 cents, my views of the Tesoro, have not, & will not change!

New Message
Please login to post a reply