Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I was looking a bit at those charts and added up the amount in my head roughly. Looks like somewhere around $500,000 worth of gold sold off the property through bulk samples through the years, but I thought an article put on here about a week ago said roughly around $900,000 was sold, and sold to several different countries as well?

On the Dynacor site, it says Dynacor buys the ore, then processes and it looks as though Dynacor sells the finished product of gold, not SLI.

GOLD PROCESSING - PROJET ACARI

Dynacor Gold Mines' 220 tpd gold ore processing facility is located in southern Peru. Dynacor buys ore from mining companies from all over Peru which are approved by the Government. Dynacor processes the ore and then sells the gold and silver on the world market. The gold processing low risk business model generates the cash flow necessary for the exploration of its mining properties and pays all the company's administrative expenses. Thus, it avoids diluting its shareholders by repeated financings that characterize gold exploration companies.

- See more at: http://dynacorgold.com/en/#sthash.MNeV0pmg.dpuf

New Message
Please login to post a reply