Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I do not see this news release as a concern at all, and suggest that the company should be more concise in their news releases so things are easy for people to understand.

As far as I see, the petition to RESTRICT THE COMPANIES SPENDING OF THE TREASURY AND THE ASSURANCE THAT THE PERUVIAN PROPERTIES ARE SECURED, by the Green Team has been withdrawn, and this is for good reasons, IMO.

There may be no need to go forward with this application if the Green Team may be in power shortly, it woul be totally useless and absurd. The application made by the Hastmans, caused Lori to issue a public statement that the Peruvian properties are secured til June 2014, we now have a public record and proof of that, SO NO ONE HAS TO WORRY about losing the properties.

This news release is ONLY AN UPDATE, which all companies must do in times like this as an information update and perhaps what may be considered a material change that affects the comopanies day to day business. I would suggest, that Lori is compelled to inform shareholders under the regulations in this manner.

I take this news release as a further vote of confidence for the Green Team. IMO, if the Green Team thought they may not win, they may have left that petition in place to restrict any reckless spending, we know they have the money, because they came up with $90,000 to put in the treasury immediately if needed, where this money is not needed in the treasury at this time, this money could easily pay to proceed with the application. So, IMO, I take this as a very good sign.

Please relax.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply