Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Here is a link to a NR fission uranium just put out. The point of this post is to show what I would consider to be a much higher degree of transparency. Note that the holes without significant mineralization are presented with a note telling us so. This particular release was to show anomalous gold accompanying the uranium although not only the gold was mentioned as you will see. Where are all the results for our tesoro holes that were not mentioned? IF THERE IS NO MINERALIZATION IN THOSE HOLES WHY ARE INVESTORS LEFT TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS? Why don't we have the rest of the assays regardless of grade? If you look further in to this fcu.v you will find access to diagrams showing each individual hole cross sectioned and corellated to the geology along with the core grades and where along the core they were taken from.. This company seems to know how to display results in a complete and professional manner IMO. I realize fission is focused on uranium and sli is gold, but the principal of how results are released is my point here. I guess fission releases more then just "required results". Id like to see more information, such as this example illustrates, come from our management team. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fission-operator-drills-significant-gold-103000388.html
New Message
Please login to post a reply