Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
"obsessed with Sculpin Report abuse jove June 25, 2013 02:44 am Mixx, whatever your handle is, Yes, you dolt, I can be, as this moron is delivering you and all the other dolts into financial pergatory. As for you, and the other idiots who follow him, I could care less. However, I do not wish to see his insanity perpertrated any futher than it has gone. And it has gone TOO FAR as of now. The fish needs to rethink. And, stop thinking...as he is incapable of that ceribral action." .......................................................................................................... Well i guess we know who chasing chance was. Jove. One of the most obvious bashers throughout this ordeal. But no of course you just have a different opinion right chasing chance/Jove? Ive never seen anybody devote themselves to discrediting others without a decent explanation. No shares.. Doesnt believe theres gold.. Cuts down green supporters regularly..yet he feels this unending need to save us all from sculpin. Lol. Ok Jove. Oh and "You could care less?" I dont believe you. Why you care so much is what interests me because its clear the reasoning you pawn off as truth, couldnt be farther from it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply