Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If someone is abusing someone on the board they should be banned....

I agree

But this place has decended into "Lets get Lori" mob mentality.....and as long as you end every statement with "lets get Lori" or "go green" everybody will love you.

Think of it....this is a stock discussion board where the 2 biggest posted topics are toppling managment and raising money for the those toppling managment....

actual SLI discussison is in the minority...

Yes managment screwed us......and the greens could have got better legal advice. I suggest venting your anger once and get it out of your system.

Realize this is the primary internet source most new investors will see when they google SLI.....and all they will see is these largely negative comments.

IF we want any chance in increasing the share price, we have to go back to the kind of discussion that helped raise the excitement level to the point where this stock hit $2.80.

I am trying to recoup my investment....I could care less if Lori "gets hers" or not....

Publicly bashing managment will detract investors....like it or not. I would focus my attention away from the company if you want to raise the shareholder value....

So far all the talk here has resulted in nothing....2 failed court cases, and more negative publicity.

Until the discussion moves forward this place becomes no different from stockhouse....an unmoderated board spewing slime and bitterness...

Can we prevent that over here? Or have we given up, and now its just revenge....

New Message
Please login to post a reply