Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

If you think the battle for our investment is not paramount here, then you are mistaken. You admit management has "screwed us", yet somehow you think that letting Lori continue to manage our investment is going to recoup ours someday. She and her cohorts are the reason we are where we are IMO. We will NOT see our investment back with Lori at the helm of this company.

This fight is far from over and and the hub leaders declared this hub as the sounding board long ago for those who still believe in the properties and their investment and want change in the company. We are doing all we can through this board to help initiate that change and salvage this company.

For those who wish to counter that fight, they have Stockhouse, so it's not like we're stifling their voices (they're heard loud and clear over there!)...we just don't want it here. Don't you think that if they had hub moderators and could ban us over there that they wouldn't be all over that?

As for the two topics of discussion, you're right. But what else has she given us to talk about? She's squandered the treasury and there hasn't been a drill turning since May of last year! Now they're saying, let's get on with business...funny, they weren't getting on with business before.

And in order to "get on with business", if she has her way, she will dilute our investment to nothing with a huge PP and a rollback...I just can't imagine that anyone could be okay with that (other than Lori and her freinds). My hope is that you do care if she "gets hers" because while she's still there, we're NOT gonna get ours. This is not revenge, it's survival.

Not picking a fight, just offering my thoughts Mike.

PS: The Stockhouse guys will be all over this in minutes!

New Message
Please login to post a reply