Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Lol wow going through old posts and still trying to rely on whats been given for drilling results as an indicator that everyone was wrong hey? You guys need a new angle. Nobody feels the results/information weve seen are anywhere near conclusive enough or transparent enough to make a judgement on the property. Like i said. Get a new angle. Hey maybe someone from management can put out a NR stating the drillholes that were Not ncluded in the reported assays, had NO significant mineralization? For whatever reason I doubt that will happen. I think it would have by now but I welcome the clarity if they are willing to provide it. The SH crowd would say never read between the lines but thats exactly what they are doing when no definitive statement has been made by management regarding these missing drillholes. They choose to be naysayers. I choose to believe otherwise. Hey didn't primed predict over $3k/share? Why pick on me lol? You've obviously seen the results and are clearly trying to bring about doubt based on whats been published. Come on. How many times are we going to play this game lol?
New Message
Please login to post a reply