Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The above directors were appointed by Lori and/or the remaining directors at the time of Duncan Bains and Allan St James Resignation, in ealry Jan of 2012. We did not vote them in, they were appointed and at the next AGM they were to be voted on by shareholders , the same AGM where our votes didn,t count. So I guess on a technicality, those 2 directors seats should have been vacated, whereas technically, 55% of the outstansding shares never had a chance to vote their satisfaction or disatisfaction. We could have voted against on the white proxy, but there was no alternative offered, so in fact, this procedure leaves managment entrenched always and doesn,t give shareholders the chance to vote their right to remove them. From a rights perspective, this was a great deficiency in managements circular that was not considered and allowed directors to remain that were never voted IN by the shareholders, so another right denied if you will. I will drop the this now, whereas this is not the purpose of my post totally, rather that we were unable to find much information on these directors ever since we first saw their names pop up in 2012.

We did find a bit about Don Bastien, but for Paul Macdonald, a google search will reveal little, and I am yet to find any actual literature about him when he was on the Montreal Exchange, and I believe a VP of such, let alone mention of another Exchange. I found this odd and through my search, was unable to ever find enough information that would have allowed me to consider even voting for him. We were told he would bring much to the table as a director, but I never seen much documentation to support or even verify the statement. I may have missed things in my searches, but recall whereas I could find little back then, that I was forced to believe what management put forth as credentials for him, without really any amount of documented evidence.

imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply