Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
After scouring the SLI website and nr's to no avail I went to the "search". Low and behold i got access to the 6 remaining questions from the famous Q and A. It is still inaccessible from the tesoro projects link. Anyway quite some time ago i suggested that management said we would get another map. Well here's the statement where they said it was coming. Still waiting for that............................................................................................. "1. Did the Company drill into the peripheral of or into the center of the “ovoid” anomaly? Drilling to date has tested a variety of targets including: Titan 24 geophysical targets “surrounding and within” the large “ovoid” anomaly at Zona Central; down-dip and along-strike extensions of known gold-bearing quartz veins; and coincident geophysical and geological targets. The results of drilling have not explained the causative sources of the geophysical anomalies reported by Quantec. The Quantec data and interpretations are being independently examined by Canadian geophysicists. A map (plan view) of drill hole locations has been posted on St. Elias’ website [Note: all holes were drilled on angle(s)] The Company is in the process of completing an additional maps to compliment the existing drill hole location map."...................................................................................................................................................................................... I knew i saw them state this somewhere and here it is. I'd sure like to see it.
New Message
Please login to post a reply