Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I don't wish to post on that other board but I do read most of the nonsensical rhetoric that appears there. I'm amazed at how they continually say that we're idiots for thinking that there's anything to this investment, that we've been duped, yet support Lori and claim that only she has the ability to move this company forward. I'll be crucified of course by the SH board for my comments but here's my response to DISSIDENTLOSERS remarks about Lori having the track record to raise money for SLI:

"DISSIDENTLOSERS, what line of "pig pooh" is Lori going to feed potential investors to raise money for the private placement? Exactly what are they investing in? A company in turmoil with unhappy shareholders, that has had no active exploration going on now for how many months? Or is there something significant in the properties that we've not been told to lure buyers into a PP?

You keep implying that the Tesoro may be a bust, or that there is relatively little gold there in the narrow veins, and that the green supporters are idiots for wanting to move this company forward, but in the next breath, say that Lori has the track record to sell a PP on this stock and advance the company!

So who would invest big money in this company based on the past year's events? What's her sales pitch going to be? "Invest in SLI and I'll show you how to spend money on travel and promotion, without ever turning a drill bit?"

We haven't done a thing since May of last year. At least that's the last we heard of anything material with respect to exploration on the Tesoro. A new drill program was to be announced and commenced but it never happened. Certain drill results from the previous program were never announced, as promised. And yet the money seemed to vanish in short order...

You guys claim the treasury was spent on law suits and defense lawyers. SLI was spending tons of money (while appearing stagnant as an exploration company) LONG before the green team challenged Lori at the AGM. That's a big reason why she was challenged!"

Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply