Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
After looking at what might be a leach pad in a photo, someone from SH mentioned we had mostly coarse gold and as it turns out coarse gold is mostly extracted by gravity etc. Basically they were trying to discredit the idea of a leach pad in the photo. The fact they mentioned coarse gold being what the tesoro is primarily comprised of got me thinking about this. I found some info on another companies corp presentation that may shed a little light on our drill core results. I may be way off here but this would explain our high grade bulk sampling as opposed to what our drill cores have shown thus far. Unfortunately I am not authorized to post pictures so I will describe as best as I can with the wording from the other companies presentation regarding "coarse gold". Apologies for the run on sentence..for some reason I cannot get spaces in between my paragraphs on AG. Here is the info from the other company..................................two 1 kg one meter long channel samples, screen fire assay, 0.73g/t and 0.98g/t gold. A 617kg rock sample blasted from the SAME LOCATION, crushed and blended, 2 -10kg sub samples assayed 32.4g/t gold, 88% of gold was recoverable by gravity.................................Ive been wondering how our own bulk samples could bring such amazing grades vs the drill cores samples that didnt SEEM as good, when it appears from the info available, at least some cores MAY have come from the areas where some of our bulk sampling took place. Could this be what is going on? Could it be as simple as the results have been interpreted incorrectly by shareholders? If someone else can post pictures, pm me and I'll let you know where to access the diagram to illustrate what Im getting at. Please share your thoughts.
New Message
Please login to post a reply