Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
It could just be MY ipad, iphone and macbook,but the links I refer to did work in the past and have not for some time now. I was hoping the corporate presentation was perhaps being updated as an explanation for its removal but its been quite a while since the link disappeared so who knows if its coming back. I cant find it anyways. The link to the 43101 in which the titan24 was accessible, gives me an error. The tesoro maps link opens, but then none of the images will open. The photos section for tesoro also gives the same error message. These are the things I invested in. Obviously i went through the nrs etc as well but when you read the statements in the presentation it reinforces everything I had read in the nrs as far as the potential I believe exists on the tesoro. There were some very significant statements made in the corp presentation that definitly influenced my own investing as well as others i know. Why would the very information that brought many investors to Sli be removed, or have links that go nowhere? The titan 24 should be a major highlight imo and a person can't even look at it. Unless they have a copy or know how to get to it some way that I dont know about. Does anyone else have these same problems? If so I think the question needs to be asked? Is everything possible being done to bring some value back to this company? IMO.
New Message
Please login to post a reply