Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Who?

I went back & looked @ the June, 2012 Tesoro update, and I cannot see this name there?

Also it says 13,000 plus meters, on 20 drill holes?

I thought we had 12,740 meters (prior to Hole 8 being reduced), and 43 drill holes?

So, what is right?

Who is on St. Elias’ technical (geological) team and who makes the decisions?

St. Elias’ geological expertise consists of:

James Thom, M.Sc., Exploration Project Manager, has been involved in various capacities in the mineral exploration business for over 10 years.

George Sivertz, B.Sc. (Honors), P.Geo. has over 35 years of mineral industry experience to the Company and has extensive experience exploring and developing gold, silver and copper deposits in Latin America, especially in Peru.

Lloyd Brewer, Exploration Manager, has more than 30 years of international experience in the mineral exploration business, and has worked to build St. Elias since the Company`s inception in 1995.

Paul D. Gray, B.Sc. (Honors), P.Geo, obtained his degree from Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada, and is a member in good standing with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia. Mr. Gray has worked extensively as a geologist in the Mineral Exploration Industry in Canada, the United States, Asia, Central and South America for more than 13 years concentrating on base, precious metals and uranium exploration.

The Company also retains outside additional geological expertise as needed.

Geological decisions are not made by any one person. St. Elias utilizes its entire geological team, including independent geologist, Paul D. Gray, to review results and make plans for each exploration step.

New Message
Please login to post a reply