Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It says this guy is still working there, I thought everyone was layed off, as per a news release awhile back? But perhaps they were involved in this proposed work of May 2012, that we have no results from yet?

"At the end of May, the Company will temporarily suspend drilling at the Tesoro project, pending the receipt of the independent evaluations of the existing geophysical data, completion of a formal compilation of all available historic, geochemical, geological and structural data, and detailed geological mapping covering a number of historic mine areas. Planning and preparation are underway for a program of underground exploration and bulk sampling. One of the key objectives of this program is to compare the grades and widths of structures intersected by the drill holes with the much higher-quality data obtained by bulk sampling the same structures underground."

http://steliasmines.com/?p=1394

New Message
Please login to post a reply