Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Hunting,

I have been away from the so called civilizatuion we have, for a few days, so just starting to catch up.

At this time, I believe it has become blatantly clear that there IS NO protection for investors in these markets, and that we are delivered a falsehood from any so called protective organization. That alone is grounds for later legal action against one or all of these entities, so if we lose our company because of their non action and publicly stated falsehoods, we do have a chance of getting our monies back by a class action a year or so down the road. By that time, I believe we have within 2 years to launch this law suit, we can raise money for two years or not even that, if a fundraising goes well. With all the corruption being revealed and all the participants of the markets beibng burnt over the years, it would not be hard to find support to sue the regulatory bodies and more. People staying and standing together, can do amazing things. I believe one example of the worldwide corruption in governments is the recent Luxembourgh resignation of government;

http://intelnews.org/2013/07/11/01-1297/

Things are changing all around the globe, and its only a matter of time in which things will change better towards democracy and for the little guy. Let the SLI BOD do whatever they want, its only ever another black mark against them and strengthens any future lawsuit against regulatory bodies, government, etc. And dont forget, possibly more evidence is uncovered daily, that may not be hitting these boards, that adds to a case.

Also, in course of investigating, does anyone have access to up to date satelite images of our 3 Peruvian properties, or can they find a way to obtain the most up to date? The recent acuweather ones seem to be at least perhaps a year old and are not as up to date as we need them. Also, we need more than one person in Peru asking questions, surely someone will talk down there?

IMO, by Lori and BOD continuing with these sharades, they may only be making things a lot worse for them and their friends and their futures. It would have been in shareholders best interests for them to have stepped away a long time ago, why they didn,t is anyones guess.

thanks

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply