Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I know we are in tough times here but I for one would appreciate it if some of the long time residents here would spellout some scenarios we could be facing this fall. I have been with this play for over 10 years. I can honestly tell you that during the climb to 2.80 I felt there was no looking back as per the 43 101's etc. But this being the venture and people being people ( greed and lying etc ) here we are again in the 6 cent range. Although it hurts to admit the fact that I have accumulated and never sold I have been here at the start at .20 and watched it go to 1.39 then back to.06 then up to 2.80 and back to 0.5. Let me tell you that we ( sli ) have substantially more assets such as molly , more gold etc than the first time we hit .06. But here we are again. So I for one would be interested in hearing anyones opinion as to what is and will be going on as we attempt to go forward. This has been a bizarre ride but my gut tells me ( also our info to date that ths is extremely undervalued ) I chose to stick it out years ago but this play and the sequence of events in the last 2 years are mind boggling. JUST WHAT THE F__K is going on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply