Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Lol sinister used the word "sucker" ... That's how I feel after buying this stock for so much and watching it dwindle to so little.... Sell my geologist friend said ... But oh no ... Held on tight ... I think I may ride it right down to 0000 bucks lol ... But not the first mistake I'll make or the last ... In any case ... I see management still refuses to do anything apparently ... I'm no educated investor ... But really? Absolutely nothing in months and months? Just driving the nail home ... We were used ... There may be gold there ... But she has no intention of letting us see that benefit ... And it seems there is nothing we can do about it ... Ima ride my shares till they disappear .... Ain't worth a fart in the wind now anyways ... But hey sinister ... Buy up every share you can lol ... I'm wont be competing against you to get them ... Lol ... Do I have to say .. In my opinion? ... This is my opinion ..
New Message
Please login to post a reply