Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I take notice of the quotation marks on the word select [ "select"]in Lori,s release identifying the Haft Group as a representative of such for St Elias Mines. I have bolded the word select below in its original form;

Vancouver, B.C. August 11, 2010 Lori McClenahan, President, St. Elias Mines Ltd. (SLI - TSX:V) (“St. Elias”), is pleased to announce that it has retained The Haft Group, Inc. to provide investor and financial public relations services to St. Elias. The Haft Group, based in New York, is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in providing tailored, strategic investor and financial public relations services to "select" small and mid cap companies in the public and private capital markets.

I don,t know about the rest of the SLI investors here, but when I see the word select in quotations and mentioned in conjunction with what appears to perhaps be a distinguished and reputable firm, I tend to take notice. To further this, one would think that to be a "select" client, that substantial proof of merit be established in regard to company prospects to the Haft Group. With this thought, I still recall the way it was said by Herb Haft, and the tone and perhaps emphasis put on his remark at the 2011 AGM; "the results about to be released", and the effect his words seemed to have on a crowd of shareholders that were seemingly asking some tough questions of our CEO, almost a consoling effect, imo. I wonder if the Haft Group were responsible in any way of how our news releases were written? For sure the Haft Group must have reviewed the news release below, where the excerpt above came from, because it is displayed on the Haft Group website itself.

http://www.thehaftgroupinc.com/index.php/press-release-st-elias-mines-ltd-retains-the-haft-group-inc

IMO, I am not implying nor incinuating, merely analyzing facts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply