Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Ya ... Something alright ... But facts are facts .. Our 43-101 or whatever you want to call it are nil... No big money invests ... I have very little education in this... But I have leaned smart money follows big money ... Odd we just have many many dream chasers ... Me being one .. But no real investors ... Stock hardly moves ... Why would it? Nothing changes but the fact properties are getting sold and will continue to do so because we can't stop it ... Our green team hope failed .... There'll be nothing left by the time they win ... If they ever do ... I imagine the guy that talked me into investing feels bad ... He's a hard working man ... I feel just as bad for talking others into investing into the dream I bought into ... All that I know .. We worked together ... We worked hard days ... Invested .. Probably more than we should have ... I feel a bit robbed ... Maybe we all don't ... But I do ... And there's nothing I can do about it ... All in my opinion to protect myself from slander and stuff like that ...
New Message
Please login to post a reply