Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Mr cutter, one of the first steps to being a victim with no recourse, is believing there is no recourse.

You are part of a powerful group here that does not give up and accept that we cannot do anything about this, on the contraire, many things are being done and worked on at this very moment. Also, I will suggest that our victimization period is much at an end and that from here forward we will be the successors. With every little thing that happens from this point forward, and it actually started many months ago, it only adds to our case and will effect further positive cause for us.

The whole integrity of our financial and social structure is connected to this episode, and it cannot continue to fall on deaf ears. Someone will become accountable here for negligence and perhaps many other susceptible legal cases into the mix. Bide your time, and each day should make you feel better that we are getting closer to protecting our investment, and that nothing is really lost at this time, only thoughts are suggesting a loss, whereas in fact, a blink of an eye could see those thoughts change, whereas, seeing is believing.

It doesn,t matter of the stock price goes to zero, there has perhaps been enough negligence by the protectors, to warrant a massive law suit that could see every investor with at least their original investment dollars back, plus undue harm and stress expressed in dollars.

Anyone can put out the bullshit that everyone could have sold, but there is a very supportive argument against why we didn,t, with plenty of evidence to back it up. Don,t worry, be happy, its only a matter of time....

PS; at this current time, my incurred monetary expense as well as other related conditions, outweigh my original investment. I love it.

thank you

rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply