Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have been fortunate to meet many B.C. common people. A common denominator of the discussion while conversing with such, is their economy and government. I am still, and wasn,t surprised how they would talk about their government and how many have lost total faith. B.C. is indeed a beautiful province, but when it comes to the financial and economic aspect, a huge dark cloud seems to block the sun that could beautify it even more .

The corruption and greed seem to be the most common complaint, with acknowledgement of how this leads to B.C. residents paying higher prices for some necessities, not to mention the mistrust that arises by gas retailers, when you have to pay for your gas, before it even gets into your tank. The retailers are not to blame for this, neither are the ones that steal the gas. The ones that have stolen the gas in the past, most likely did so out of desperation and a survival instinct. In no way am I condoning theft, I am merely demonstrating the cause of effect.

You generally see the rich and powerful part of society in the main cities and on the outskirts, while the rural areas seem to be settled by the people that have far less, or very little.

Perhaps getting on topic, the Venture Exchange has brought much security for the sophisticated in the Vancouver area, and has eminated to some of the larger cities as well. As we know, much crime follows the money, and the Venture Exchange has not been immune to the greed . As more and more investors get ripped off throughout the markets, a silent combustion mechanism grows daily comprised of the disgust of the lesser public investors, imo, its only a matter of time, before all the victims of these rip offs join together and their voice explodes as one.

I will say, we have seen examples here of the corruption throughout the B.C. system, here is but one more, having to do with the legal system.

IMO, there will most likely be more on this topic by me, as perhaps the media becomes adjoined and we may look at the causes and effects this type of corruption has had on society, and not only the effects on B.C., but the rest of the country as well. The accountability of elected officials of government may also be examined here, as the public gets better informed on just how safe anything they have, really is.....

http://www.theprovince.com/news/accountant+charged+with+embezzling+more+than+million/8332278/story.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply