Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

By looking at the link below to SELSF, what I believe is charts for our U.S. trading symbol, you will see how the naked shorts dramatically increased around the time we took the massive hit on our sp in Jan 2012. Subsequently, you can trace the periods of increased naked shorts/failure to delivers, to coincide with further devestating stock price drops. So, if this data is correct, 155,000 shares were fabricated around the Jan 2012 drastic stock price decline. I believe if Lori could find out who did it, she may be able to help shareholders by getting some stock price value back for us, then we mayhaps be not as concerned? Also, you can blatantly see around May 17th 2012, when the stock went from around .45 to around .23, almost a 100% drop in a very short time. Check out some other dates forward as well, you can see more FTD,s.

I should also add, that on that infamous day in Jan 2012, where around 7 million shares seemed to have traded, it appeared to me that actually only about 618 k shares actually traded hands, there were what appeared as crosstrades. I made a lot of calls that day, and no one was selling that I talked to, and yet our sp seemingly got walked down real hard. Also, it was only days after that, that I received death threats. Also, the stock had went from around $2 to about 1.35 before any drill results were ever released to the public. Many questionable things around that time, imo.

If these are indeed charts for SLI, in which I believe they are, it will clearly show market manipulation to drive down the sp, which is supposed to be illegal. Why no regulators have stepped in on this blatant sp manipulation is beyond me. I should mention, that MM,s are allowed to fabricate shares when trying to move an sp up or down, not saying that MM,s are involved here, just saying that it isn,t uncommon for MM,s to come up short on their shares during market making activities, especially in tightly held stocks. Also, there are buy in provisions for this type of action (FTD,s, naked shorts) by MM,s on the Canadian side.

http://failstodeliver.com/default.aspx

All in my opinion and just analysing facts, perhaps there was/is no wrong doing, but without getting answers to these questions, where does that leave one?

New Message
Please login to post a reply