Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Sculpin, I would like to know how you see this company moving forward? I agree with you that the market is a corrupt place and endless illegal activity continues to go on without any consequences. I try and stay optimistic but how do you still feel justice will prevail regarding St. Elias? It seems to me that our time was the AGM and although the green team worked very hard, ultimately, they failed us with an incomplete proxy. You have mentioned that work is being done behind scenes and things are close, but what? What is being done? What is close? I feel it to almost be a slap in the face from the green team that after requesting all the funds from shareholders, essentially begging for money so they could purse this, for us I might add. We find out they did not dot their I's and cross their T's, and we lost because of it. Now it's been months and ironically the only one we have heard from has been Lori.

The thread at the end of this line is very thin, how in the heck are us shareholders still expected to hold on and support the cause when we are literally a couple months from being wiped off the exchange. Theory's and conspiracy's mean nothing right now. Where do we put our hope?

PS. I only direct this post towards yourself because you seem to take the lead on all the ST Elias issue's. I hope you don't find this post offensive in any way, just wondering what's going on...

New Message
Please login to post a reply