Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

What progress are you mentioning Sculpin? I'm not attacking you, but all that seems to be posted is old information about how we got screwed on this and we were taken advantage of on that. In the last year none of these theory's have done anything to help the green group move forward. If the media hasn't picked up our story by now, I'm afraid we are talking upon def ears. We have been saying for a long time that this can not go ignored and the atrocities that have been commited on the backs of St. Elias shareholders should and will be punished by the courts. But honestly we are in the same place, if not worse, than we were before the AGM. Is the green team still working? Are we planning to nominate new directors? I would love to know to give a guy some hope, because I personally believe our only chance for recourse is to have a proprly filed proxy and win fair and square. I just feel tired of hearing about poor us, how can they get away with it, and about all the people that should be brought to justice because of how fraudulant they have been. IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply