Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

In connection to what some of shareholders have been doing, perhaps a couple of weeks will lapse before you start seeing some results and further updates. I am sorry for the delays on some of the things I mentioned we were entertaining, the complexity of our situation is vast and in reflection, this was perhaps not the appropriate time to advance with some of these projects, vacation time for important parties is partially responsible for current delays. And, I should stress, early Sept has most people back at their desks and more readily available to any media and other.

I will say that we are advancing in earlier suggested areas of the game plan, and might add that I am above pleased with the current progress. As this process continues, and it is entirely seperate from any Green Team business, transparency will be practised to the maximum. Everything possible will be released here on this site and others, the intent is not to hold anything back, in this public awareness campaign. Evidence of this is starting now in some of my recent posts and will continue over time. There is a good possibility of this going viral in the near future as there is more interest from different sources showing up frequently. This also adds to the delay, where more become interested, the more workload that appears. This is very time consuming and also adds to the delays.

I have been in contact with the TSX,IIROC, BCSC and more, the last several days.

I will also ask again, that anyone that has been intimidated and believed to be as a result of being invested in this stock, to please come forward to the proper, and even many, authorities, promptly. I ask, do not keep any such events secret and disemminate them amongst as many as you can. Be wary of internet downtime in the future, by documenting everything clear of your computers.

thank you

rick jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply